Parent/Teacher Conference Registration Process for Parents/Guardians
Please sign-up for Parent Teacher Conferences scheduled for the evening of Thursday October 24th and the day of Friday October 25th.
Where to Start
- Click on the “Parent Teacher Conference” tab on the top navigation bar. This will take you to the registration/sign in screen.
- Sign In: If you previously signed up for SOCS calendar reminders, you are already a registered user for Parent Teacher Conference (PTC) and will use your email and the same password used for calendar reminders.
- Sign Up NOW! If you have not yet registered, you will complete the registration screen which asks for name, email and password. Once you've completed the registration screen you will have password protected login access and will receive an email confirming your registration and login credentials. You will also have access to create calendar reminders.
YOU ARE NOW AT THE PTC SCREEN
Signing Up for Parent-Teacher Conferences
Step 1: Choose the conference you wish to attend. Once you've chosen the conference you will be taken to a list of teachers associated with the conference.
Step 2: Select the teacher(s) from the list or start typing the last name in the "Search Teacher" field.
Note: You can register for additional teachers once you complete the current process.
Step 3: Enter the student's name.
Step 4: Click continue.
Step 5: Check the box next to the conference times(s) you wish to reserve.
Step 6: Click Update.
The timeframe you chose will be colored green.
At this point you may sign up for conferences for additional students by clicking on the “Teacher Selection” button.
- Choose additional teachers OR
- Repeat the process you just completed for additional student/s choosing new teacher/s and entering the additional student/s name/s.
- Click Update.
- The timeframe you chose is colored green(registration for the additional teacher or student is added to your Confirmation Registration Report).
At the bottom of the screen you will see the confirmation of your conference registration. You will have the option to "click here to print" to get a copy of your Conference Registration Report.
If you have any questions about the process or have difficulty registering, either email Judy Iovinelli at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at 708.453.6172 x 208 for assistance.
SOCS – Creating Forms Provided by the Foundation for Educational Services Copyright 2008